I would like to share with you our marketing plan for your Real Estate or Personal Property.
- Install sign
- Take Photographs of your property
- Give suggestions to help increase the marketability of your home
- Prepare a property brief with photo of your property emphasizing desirable characteristics of the property
- Install a lockbox on the property to aid in showing the property to prospective buyers
- Enter property in our AuctionZip service so the details of your property will be made available to prospective buyers and other salespeople
- Send property handbills to other agents active in the area and discuss with some of them the benefits your property has to offer
- Leave a supply of handbills at your home for visitors and showing agents
- Prepare classified ads for your property
- Schedule ad placement
- Meet with you and discuss ways you can help marketing your property
- Discuss your property with agents who visited it to find ways to enhance its marketability
- Office agents will call likely prospects they are currently working with about your property
- Send direct mailings to our mailing list
- Prepare for and conduct open houses
- Follow up on all calls to agents who use lockbox about interest of their buyers
- Communicate weekly with you on our efforts and progress with your property
- Advertise your property on the internet
- Continue to make our best efforts to locate a buyer as well as internally evaluate those efforts until we are successful.
If you have any questions about our marketing plan outline, please call me.
Yours truly, Harold Hicks 336-354-6986